I’m Yvonne, a mother to my wonderful son, who is autistic and has a rare chromosome disorder: a microduplication of chromosome 16p11.2.
Read About Me for more detail.
What to expect
- Posts on autism-related topics
- Posts on rare disorders & disability
- Photos of our days out
- Visual resources and free templates
- Audio transcripts at the bottom of each blog post
- Posts that will inspire you
How our journey started
You can read about how our journey started by clicking on the link: Part One
There are plenty of creative artwork made by my son throughout my blog!
“Anything is possible”