Hello and welcome!
I’m Yvonne, a mother who has a creative son, who loves art and science. He is also autistic and has a rare chromosome disorder.
Read About Me for more detail of why I blog and a little bit more.
What to expect
- Artwork full of colour and creativity.
- Science experiments, crafts and indoor activities.
- Photos of our days out and visits to galleries and museums.
- Autism-related topics.
- Posts on disability topics.
- Posts on mental health and wellbeing.
- Free templates and visual resources.
How our journey started
You can read about how our journey started by clicking on the link: Diagnosis: The Journey Ahead Part One.
There are plenty of creative artwork made by my son throughout our blog!