I’m Yvonne, a mother who has a creative son, who loves art and science experiments. He is also autistic and has a rare chromosome disorder (rare chromo). I run the Positively ASD (Autism Spectrum Difference) Blog.
Read About Me to find out a little more about why I chose to create the Positively ASD blog.
What to expect
- Artwork full of colour and creativity.
- Science experiments, crafts and indoor activities.
- Photos of our days out and visits to galleries and museums.
- Autism-related topics.
- Disability topics.
- Posts on mental health and wellbeing.
- Free templates and visual resources.
There are plenty of creative artwork made by my son throughout my blog too! Please visit the Art Gallery Page to look at more artwork.